Powered by Blogger.

my earring collection

by - May 03, 2019

Hello everyone

and welcome to another post of " fashion and beauty " , today i decided to share with you some of my jewelry , earring in specific and in the next days i am going to add other post of my necklaces , bracelets and how do i take care of  them . i know i have a lot but this isn't enough for me although i don't use them outside because i wear hijab but i like to look like fashionista at home .











the next one are my favorite , as you see in the video they change color while they move .






for the next one i used them on my second ear piercing , yep i have 2 in each ear and i am thinking of adding the third one .














and those are my ear cuff i don't have a lot of them 
for the first one i got it from aliexpress , you can read my post less than 1 dollar items from aliexpress






would you like to check  weird earrings that you can order online
have a nice day :)

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات