Powered by Blogger.

My journey in turkey - part 1- hotels in Antalya and Istanbul

by - January 01, 2019

Hello everyone 
And welcome to a new post . This is the first time that I wrote a post about traveling . Hope that you enjoy it as me , lol I enjoyed it so much , .
This was my first time going to turkey I was so excited but afraid also . I was writing this post in the hotel using my phone listening to some musicians , I will tell you about this part soon .

Day1 :
I leave my house with me father at 7:30 am , he's friend took us to the airport we arrive at 9 am - in my city there isn't airport , went to the closest one - . 

our plan take off at 11:30 am , and we arrive at 5 pm in turkey  after waiting in the airport to took our bags and passe the passport control it was like 7 pm .

 the train is in the same location as the airport but you have to walk a lot , we want directly to Aksaray, this place is known by it's different hotels but since it was night  8 pm and also Istanbul is very cold in this time of year we went to the first hotel that we see called Sila , i would say it's only one or two star hotel . the room is very small , there is wifi , no foods or drinks - well you have to buy drinks - it costs us 27 euro for one night .

this is the view from the window


at tomorrow morning we walk in the street of Istanbul .

we leave Sila hotel to go to Antalya , because my dad had something with his work to do there . the flight only take one hour .

the hotel that we stayed in called international comfort hotel known by IC hotel , it's 5 star hotel . we spend 4 days there with 560 euro we actually get discount because my dad was invited there so the payment for 4 days is more than this for normal visitors .
this is our room .






the view from the balcony


this hotel is known by it's big garden that overlooking the sea 




















also the different delicious food in the restaurant . i don't know what is this white thing but it's my favorite lol


this is the lobby it's so big and each night there is musicians which have amazing voice .





the only thing that i didn't like about this hotel that it's located in an isolated area , you can use taxi or rent a car - golf- for 24 hours , i don't know the price .

the weather in Antalya was good not like Istanbul .

now back to Istanbul  

we didn't go the the first hotel , we went to another one located in the same area -Aksaray-  called arniç hotel which was better than the first one but no food too , there is water , tea that you can get from the reception , the tv in our room didn't work , and we didn't have this brown blankets that your gonna see in the pictures
sorry i didn't take pictures but i found some on the Internet






hope that you enjoyed it , part 2 will be about the places that i visited in Antalya .

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات