Powered by Blogger.

would you rather challange

by - January 03, 2019

hello everyone 

and welcome to another post of "story time " . this will be so different i decided to have fun with some of my bloggers friend and play the " would you rather " .  

so let's start 

1- what if it's always the perfect temperature whenever you go  but your bed is always freezing .

Absolutely no , I would like to sleep comfortable . And I don't care about the temperature outside because I can wear the right clothes .

2- what if you tripple your salary but shorten your lenght by half .

I am 160 cm so I will be 80 cm , I will say no I like my length as it is , plus if I work hard I can double my salary .

3-what if your biggest fear disappeared but you had to give it to your closet friend .

I would like to say yes but I feel guilty , I would say no .

4- what if you could be any animal but never be human again.

No , thank u next 

5-what if you got a luxury villa just by the beach but all sand you walk on is a quicksand .

Yes , I can walk where ever I want expect sand . That's look like a good deal .

6-what if you get together with the parenter of your dreams but you'll never be happy with your job .

That's hard question . I mean if he loves me , I am sure I am gonna live happy in this case i accept but if he doesn't I would say no

7- what if you get 1000.000 dollars but never watch movie again. 

Yes , I can't watch movies but I can watch anime , series , I mean there's different stuff that I can do for entertainment .

8-what if any body part of your choosing got twice as big but too body part of you choosing got twice as small .

Well yes , but I am not gonna talk more lol .

9-what if you could run twice as fast but jump half as high .

For me I don't care .

10-what if you could live 100 years longer in the body of a 25 year old but you got buried alive .

No ,that's horrible just burning your hand in the kitchen hurt so much .

now for my 10 would you rather question 

1- you could read twice as fast but had to talk twice as fast ??

2- what if you had 4 arms but only 1 leg ?

3-what if you become twice as smart but half as pretty ??

4- what if you always came 2 hours early for work or school but got one extra day free each week ?

5-what if you get a magical microwave that turns trash into delicious pizza but your electric bill goes up by 300 ?

6-what if you could have soulmate of your dreams but never have your dream job ?

7-what if you could know any persons name, age and gender but nobody remember your name ?

8-what if you could get the house of your dreams which contains everything  you'll ever need but you never get to leave it ?

9-what if you got free 10 million dollar worth yacht but it rains everyday for the rest of your life ?

10- what if you had an usb connection in your neck  , where you could save and read information but you dreamed only in the form of ones and zeros

I would like to nominate 
1- Karen the mommy lady
2- Kelly the peppermint pixie
3-sarah sarah and sparkels
4-Lanesha the wallflower club
5-key key diaries

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات