Powered by Blogger.

December wish list

by - December 27, 2018

hello everyone 

and welcome to a new post which will be about december wish list , i was thinking to do it every month but i am not sure about that because i felt so stupid while writting this post i mean it looks useless lol , actually it was november wish list but whatever it doesn't matter i just want to share with you my favorite items for this month :

1- my first favorite item for this month is this nail polish , i liked this color so much .




2- lip blam : i  always buy them in winter because i hate when my lips becomee dry and the it will injure easily and it will be harder for me to talk , i am pretty sure that all of you has experience that horriple felling .


3- sience winter is here i need something to make my feet warm, and also it looks cute .

4- coconut oil is the best thing you can use for your hair , you can read my post why you should start using coconut oil for your hair

i hope that you like this post , do you think i should write more post like this ?? 


You May Also Like

0 التعليقات