Powered by Blogger.

sorry but i am not her

by - September 02, 2018

damn

i don't even know how to start 

ok 

maybe like this 

scrolling throught the fucking social media that destroy a lot of girls life including me of course 

seeing a beautiful girls like there is no mistake you can't find anything wrong with there face , body .


maybe because they have a millon of dollars so they can fix anything they want

so money = beauty 

no wonder that  i am ugly 

okkkkkk 


well

i have only 30 dollar for emergency situation        


ohh i remeber i need new head phone 


that will take like 10 dollar ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so if i use the rest to dye my hair blond  maybe that will make me feel a beautiful person like them ummm and everybody will like me cooooll


- looking at the mirror -

but i love my black hair my black eye .

i always wanted to have a blue highlight 


ummmm 

maybe i can fix another thing in my face ummm  


yeah my nose but ohhh problem money is beauty  

i have to continue living my life with that ugly nose hump 

yeah and these small breast 

ok 

i am done 

i am ugly i get it 

-looking longer time at the mirror -

wtf i am thinking 

am i gonna change myself  for some people  


am i gonna change myslef ???????
?
?
well no i love myself that way i am i don't care what other people like 
i am living only for myslef 
i can't imagine waking up in the morring and seen a diffrent face in the mirror 


this is what i think  every time see or hear some people making fun of me of how do i look 
when i was in high school a girl told me ( boys don't like girls like you they want one with big breast )
this destroy me 

in collage last year when i enter to the amphitheater there as a wrriting in the board i guess the word was cute or something like that my friend said ( you always  think that you are cute  ) i said ( don't you think so ) ( maybe i don't undrestand what beauty mean ) she replied  - i start crying now shit -

oh yeah don't forget the nose hump  that they make fun of it .

sorry but i am not her,  not the perfect girl you see in tv in magazine ......


i am me and i am proud 

and f you  


be yourself :)
you are beautiful the way you are


You May Also Like

0 التعليقات