Powered by Blogger.

this is what i need to change in 2019

by - January 19, 2019

Hello everyone

and welcome to another post . i know that this kind of posts is so late and it supposed to be published like in the first week of January but guess what ? it's never to late to start . 
This year I want to change a lot of stuff about myself ,not changing myself the right expression is making better verse of myself .

1- give a priority to myself : first i tought this is selfish but it's the truth , i need to take care of myself usually when i was tired from a long day and a friend ask me to do something i did it but now i apology . also i need to learn to stop being shy to raise my voice to talk about my rights . yes this is what i need to do first care about myself , love myself more , care about my mental health and that's lead us to the second point .

2- be confident : i stress a lot about things and sometimes those things are so stupid to think about , plus this stress isn't good for my health . also i doubt myself a lot and i say ( don't try your gonna ruin everything) or like ( your gonna embarrass yourself ) well thanks to this problem i lost amazing opportunities . from now on i need to be more confident , to not care about what other thinks but only care about what i think .

3- stop quitting : one day my sister told me ( you need to quit quitting ) she was right , i regret a lot of things that i start and never finish them . promise myself i am gonna do my best to achieve my goals .


4- follow my heart : this is the tricky part , sometimes I feel this isn't the right thing to do because maybe I am wrong and I don't want to take risks and loose what I have . this will change now , if i am not comfortable with something i will try to change it but not just follow without thinking also use my brain too. 




what's about you guys ? what do you want to change about yourself this year ??


You May Also Like

2 التعليقات

  1. I love this. I basically want to change everything you've listed as well, plus I'd like to be a little more adventurous. But I also need to gain confidence and work on self care. If you want to be accountability buddies, let me know! ^^
    Thanks for sharing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment ,I am still struggling with this problems and yeah we can be accountability buddies I am sure that's will help both of us :)

      Delete