Powered by Blogger.

i have been nominated for the mystery blogger award

by - January 27, 2019

hello everyone 

and welcome to a new post , first i want to thank women with gifts for the nomination of mystery blogger award . women with gift is an organization that help women all around the world to improve themeseleves  , they also have a tv show where they feather females who have a blog or business .

this award was created by okoto enigma



rules of the award :

1- put the award logo image in your blog .
2- list the rules .
3- thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog .
4-mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too .
5-tell your readers 3 things about yourself .
6- you have to nominate 10-20 people 
7-notify your nominees by commenting on their blog .
8- ask your nominees any 5 question of your choice with one weird or funny question ?
9-share a link to your best post 

3 things about myself :
- I love diy 
- I cry easily
- I love onion cream chips

my answer to the question 

1-  if you could give to any advice to any female in your life to inspire them what would be ?

- don't you ever doubt yourself you are capable of doing anything .

2-what to daily to make yourself a better person ?

- number one thing to do is don't compare yourself to others you're are unique the way you are , because if you did you will hate not only yourself but also others . The world don't need more copies , be you ;)

3- what inspire your writing ?

- I get inspired from different sources the main one is the situations from my life .

4-what have you done in 2019 that you are most proud of ?

- I guess you mean 2018  we are just in the beginning of 2019 .  I am proud of both of my blog this one and nice crafts and I am proud of meeting different people from around the world in the blogging community .

5- what can you see yourself doing with your writing a year from now ?

- I would like my blog to be more known to have followers who love my content and maybe do a collaboration with others bloggers .

my questions ?

1- what is the hardest lesson that you learn in life ?

2- what advice would you give to your younger self ?

3- why did you choose to be a blogger , why not a youtuber ?

4- what is the last lie that you tell ?

5- what was the last time that you donate with blood ?

my nomination for the mystery award are 

1-Karen the mommy lady

2- Vinny artsy draft

3- Haziqa fiction is my middle name

4- lanesha the wall flower club

5- Tia  tia things

6- Karley bookish fawn

7- Kelly the peppermint pixie

8- Sarah sarah and sparkels

9- unwanted life unwanted life  ( sorry i didn't find your name )

10- Shareeza fashion world


You May Also Like

3 التعليقات