Powered by Blogger.

my journey in turkey - part 4- fatih market , taksim ,grand bazar

by - January 31, 2019

26/12/2018

Hello everyone

And welcome to part 4 of my journey in Turkey . 
Today was the first time that I see snow falling , it was such amazing felling I tried to take pictures with my phone but nothing appears .


In bayazit every Wednesday there is fatih market known as Wednesday market . This is the most amazing place to shop in with affordable price .

Do you remember the part 3 of my journey in Turkey ?? I talked about the grand bzare but it turned out that I made mistake . Although grand and big mean the same thing but there is the grand bzare and the big bzar , in part 3 I wrote about the big bzar . 
Now let's talk about grand bazare which is located in byazit too. Where you can find different stores for jewelry , carpet , tradition crafts , turkey candy .... Here's some pictures .











In my way to the hotel I found Istanbul University .


At 1 pm I went to taksim , I already told you that my hotel is located in aksary so in order to get to taksim I took the train to ynakabi -M1- then I took a second one to taksim -M2- the first place that I found after I get off the train station is square taksim . Then after I walked there is street of Independence . In this street there is different stores of clothes ,make up , shoes ...  You can find beautiful thing with affordable price but most of the stores are expensive comparing to the stores in aksary area and Wednesday market . Also there is cinema and the famous market of fish and seafood known by balik pazari . This street is so long I couldn't finish it till the end .

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات