Powered by Blogger.

Trying to curl my hair with magic roller

by - October 10, 2018

 Hello everyone 
And welcome to another post of "try it and review it " 
Today product is called magic roller  . So this thing suppose to give you curls without using heat . 
This is the box I bought it from a local store .

And this is what there is inside .

The blue hock .


And the colorful things I will call them rollers .





What I noticed about them that this rollers come in different sizes as you can see in the pictures .
 Now how to used it. 

This is the instruction on the package .

But I am gone tell you how I use it .

First your hair should be wet .

Section your hair .

Now I am gone show you how I apply it in my extension .
Put the hock in the roller .
Twist a part of your hair then enter it in the hock . The opening of the hock should be in the  front .


Pull the hock .

It's fun and easy to use until your hair stack and then it hurts ( sometimes happen) . I advice you to take a small section of hair . I forget to mention that there is 20 roller and I guess it enough . For me I used only 19 in my hair.
I don't think that you can use them on long hair  , you can see that in the picture .
The first time I used them, I put them at 13:30 then I took them of at 18 but it didn't work . For the second time I put them at night then bleu dry for 10 min which wasn't enough so I slept with them , and that was so annoying  . so you can take it off only when your hair dry .
Now for the results .

 This isn't picture of my hair but it looks like that.

Hope that you like this post . This time I tried another spot for taking pictures and I think they look great . Tell me in the comment if you tried this before . Have a nice day 😘

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات