Powered by Blogger.

the positive side of quarantine

by - April 07, 2020

hello everyone 

and welcome back to my blog, it has been a long time since I posted anything here like almost 6 months. so since the outbreak of covid19 and the increasing of the number of cases and death, most of the countries started locking down cities - by the way, be safe and take care of yourself and your families and my prayer for those who lost someone due to this virus - 
so since this started most of you in social media started complaining about staying at home, yeah !!
 the point of this post is showing you the good side of this quarantine. well, the only positive thing is TIME, having more, more hours in your hand to accomplish your goals, to develop your skills, maybe to transform to the person that you always wanted.





- maybe you always wanted to lose weight or to have abs, be fit, learn to dance, be more flexible ..... there are millions of workouts without using any type of equipments videos on youtube . for me I started following the Chloe ting abs challenge, it's a 2-week program - I am going to write a post about it when I finish it - . and if you don't want to do anything of this, just use the video of " walking 1 or 3 mills at home " . don't end up sitting in your bed all day because it's unhealthy .

- develop your skills or learn a new one like drawing, cooking drawing, writing or even makeup, spend time in doing some DIY. some of my works  




- you have a skill that impresses people why don't you start a blog, a youtube channel and share with others your own tutorials, you may say that there is plenty of YouTubers and bloggers who already shared the same content that I want to do, but it's all about the charisma. I started my own channel back in December 2019 where I share educational content that relates to my studies in my native language, it's not a huge channel but the slow progress always make me happy.

- spending time with family, especially if you are a parent, maybe you didn't have the chance in the past to play with your kids due to your job and other commitments but now you have the time to do with them some activities.

- studying, especially in subjects that you are weak in as a med student this for me was the perfect time to restudy some subjects and other new pathologies.



- learning a new language.

- working online by using those freelance website, if you are good at writing or photoshop, editing video ..... choose wisely what you can offer to your customer

- having spiritual time, this is for religious persons you can use this period to come close to God.

- and let's be honest you probably bought a bunch of books and you didn't read so... read them .

- don't forget the self-love and your skin routine 

by now I guess there are millions of things that pop into your mind but now you need to choose exactly the things that you want to do and that benefits you in the future.  

don't waste this period because 99 percent won't happen again . after this end you should be a better version of yourself.

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات