Skip to main content

Trying to curl my hair with magic roller

 Hello everyone 
And welcome to another post of "try it and review it " 
Today product is called magic roller  . So this thing suppose to give you curls without using heat . 
This is the box I bought it from a local store .

And this is what there is inside .

The blue hock .


And the colorful things I will call them rollers .





What I noticed about them that this rollers come in different sizes as you can see in the pictures .
 Now how to used it. 

This is the instruction on the package .

But I am gone tell you how I use it .

First your hair should be wet .

Section your hair .

Now I am gone show you how I apply it in my extension .
Put the hock in the roller .
Twist a part of your hair then enter it in the hock . The opening of the hock should be in the  front .


Pull the hock .

It's fun and easy to use until your hair stack and then it hurts ( sometimes happen) . I advice you to take a small section of hair . I forget to mention that there is 20 roller and I guess it enough . For me I used only 19 in my hair.
I don't think that you can use them on long hair  , you can see that in the picture .
The first time I used them, I put them at 13:30 then I took them of at 18 but it didn't work . For the second time I put them at night then bleu dry for 10 min which wasn't enough so I slept with them , and that was so annoying  . so you can take it off only when your hair dry .
Now for the results .

 This isn't picture of my hair but it looks like that.

Hope that you like this post . This time I tried another spot for taking pictures and I think they look great . Tell me in the comment if you tried this before . Have a nice day 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

don't let this 6 things control your life

hello everyone  and welcome to a another post of  "story time" . today i decided to share something important that help me to be satisfy in my life and continue trying and doing what i love even if i fail  . this  things may or it will ruin your life .  if you want to live a great life don't allowed your self to be controlled by any of this things : 1- your past    yestreday is a history , tomorrow is a mistery today is a gift . learn to let it go , don't overthink of anything happen to you . if you fail in something yesterday don't give up don't be fraid no , there is today try try... .  leave the pain of the past so it can't ruin your futur . your past is gone and can never come back again . start a new page right now  . 2- other people opinion and judgment . people pleasing is a curse that should be  avoided at all costs . before you start doing anything ask yourslef  am i doing that because i wan...

Octobre rose : breast cancer awareness

Hello everyone  And welcome to my blog , October is a month dedicated for breast cancer awareness . We all know at least one woman who has been effected by this disease . in 2012 there was 1 671149 new cases of breast cancer were identified . It's so important to you to know the anatomical modification that can happen to the breast while the developing of a cancer and you should teach your daughter about it too .  the symptoms of breast cancer : 1- do a palpation by yourself once a week or once in 2 weeks , just to check if there is any lumps .  2- if there is an increasing of  one breast size and the other no .  3-  if there are lumps in the armpit area ( those lumps are the lymph node ) 4 - check if there is any modifications of the skin . the skin will have the same texture as an Orange we called it " peau d'orange = orange skin "  5- the skin color turns red . 6-  bloody discharge from the nipple ....

what do you know about Ramadan ?

Hello everyone  And welcome to another post of "story time " , I wanted to write this post a while ago directly after Ramadan but unfortunately for some reasons I couldn't .  Probably you read or heard from the media or must be told by a Muslim friend about Ramadan .  What is Ramadan ??  Ramadan is a holy month  in Islam . in this month Muslims fast from dawn till sunset , for 30 or 29 days straight .  Do all Muslims fast ? No , not all Muslims are allowed to fast  like children , old people , women during their period , pregnant women , those who travel , if the person is ill or have a chronic disease ... But in some cases we have to re-fast those days like if someone is sick  he isn't obligated to fast so if he eats for like 3 days , after Ramadan he must re fast those 3 days  in other hand this rule doesn't apply to children , old people or those who have a chronic disease .  How do Arabic countries  prep...