Powered by Blogger.

my journey in turkey - part5- egyptian market , Bosporus

by - March 28, 2019

Hello everyone
And welcome to part 5 of my journey in turkey . Well today was the day of " I am lost , which way should I go ??" 
I started my day as usually , I took the tramway to eminono to do 2 things 
First to visit the Egyptian market , this market is famous by the spice that it's sell , and turkey's candy  and if you're a tea lover this is the right place for you , you can find different kind of tea . You can also find some jewelry - would you like to check the weirdest earrings collection-  and gifts stores .



The second place that I visited called Bosporus known by the strait of Istanbul  , it's not far from the Egyptian market , there is also a bridge called galta I went to the next side i mean to the asian side of istanbul  . From this place you can go to adllas - the prince island - well I didn't visited it but I took another trip to place that I don't know even I didn't know the direction of the boat  but I enjoyed it , this was my first time that I go to another place using ship .
 After asking some people for the direction I took the train to yenikapi than change it to go to aksary  . 










In the afternoon I just went shopping in bayazit I bought some stuff from Golden rose store , check golden rose products review and also got some gifts and candy for my family . 
See u next time

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات