Powered by Blogger.

Golden rose products review

by - March 12, 2019

Hello everyone 
And welcome to another post of " try it and review it" . Today post will be about Golden rose products .

My favorite make up item is lip gloss , I bought this 2 small one ,of course the same color is available in normal size . The smell of it is good and the color is pigmented , that's why I apply a small quantity then spread it with my finger. 






Move on to the second products it's lip balm , I like it so much it makes my lips soft plus it's giving them this lovely red color and shinny , it was available in different color.



To the last products which is nail polish , I choose holographic black and purple . And I really like the rainbow effect but it's only appear when it's sunny or when there is a good  lighting . before i started this blog i tried the black nail polish the normal one it's was so pigmented so i only apply one coat , but for the holographic one i applied 2 .

hope that you like this post , did you try before any golden rose products  ??

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات