Powered by Blogger.

Diy bead bracelets

by - February 24, 2019

hello everyone 

and welcome to the second post of "diy" , i am so happy and exited while writing this one because i am big fun of diy  . i maintained before that i have  another blog for diy called nice crafts but since i become very busy in the collage life i started only publishing in it in  summer  and also in nice crafts most of the post are in my native language .
well today i decided to share with you some of my handmade bead bracelets enjoy



The next 2 bracelet I made for an order from one of my relation , she liked my work so much even she called me diy queen, I also made one in blue for me , you can find the tutorial   here
 For me I made the same as the black one but with a big bead and to be honest I never thought that I would use the same pattern to make a choker necklace but this girl wanted  me to make it and it turns out amazing , you can find the tutorial here

 which one do you prefer the blue or the silver ? for me the silver one , you can find the tutorial  here
 you can find the tutorial here
 when i was a beginner at taking good pictures , you can find the tutorial  here
 thanks to this one i became famous , and started getting request from my friend to make  bracelets for them , even my English teacher liked it and i told here about my blog , you can see the tutorial  here
 so what do you think ?? you can find the tutorial  here
 i didn't like this design too much but tell me what do you think about it , you can find the tutorial  here
 i made this to my best friend back in high school , i didn't meet her for like 3 years now , you can find the tutorial  here
 This one i made it as a gift to my sister , hmm I wonder if she still keeping it ، you can find the tutorial   here



this was the first one that  made although most of my friends didn't like it but it was the beginning of my entering the bead world lol . you can see the tutorial here here









Hope that you like this post , tell me which one is your favorite ?? And would like to make one of them .
See u in next post

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات