Powered by Blogger.

i have been nominated for the versatile blogger award

by - November 05, 2018

hello everyone
and welcome to a new post , a diffrent one . it's the first time that i write this type of post . 

i have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by vinny check out her blog , she is really a cool girl .

thanks for nominated my vinny 

the rules

1- if you are nominated , you have been awarded the versatile blogger award .
2- thank the person who give you the award .
3-includ a link to thier blog .
4- select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or fallow regulry .
5-nominate those 15 bloggers for the versatile award .
6-finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself .

so let's start 

1- i love watching anime so much , my favorite one called " death note" and it was the first one that i have watched .

2- i love doing handmade , crochet and bead ... . in fact i have a blog for diy called nice crafts but it is not an english blog well some post are with english but when i started i wrote with arabic . in this link you can find all my diy .

3- i started blogging and working online thanks to my brother .

4-i love dyeing my hair with crazy color . i dyed my hair red 2 times and the last time dark purple .

5- this is a funny fact , my friend call me camel - well i don't know why lol-

6- i love to eat red fruit like strawberry , red apple , pomegranate .... i guess i am attracted only by thier colors.

7-  my 3 favorites colors : red, bleu and black .

now here is my favorite 15 bloggers that i want to know more about : 

2- Athy madame athy


4- Karen the mommy lady


6- Ell ellduclos

7- Nafisha bamblings of naffy



10- Lucy lucy-cole

11- Morgan just morgs


13- Joanne joannes thoughts

14- Yaya  my dreamalit

15- Simply anything simply anything

You May Also Like

2 التعليقات