Powered by Blogger.

i have been nominated for the flawesome award

by - November 10, 2018

hello every one 

and welcome to a new post of "story time" . i have been nominated for the second time and  i am so happy about it  , i never know that i am gonna go that far .
i want to thanks the person who nominated me karen form the mommy lady blog, she's one of the supportive blogger that i know .

i have been nominated for the second time by shareeza form fashion world , she has an amazing blog hope that you check it .

the rules :

the idea is to write about 3 of your flaws but then turn them into a positive strength , then you must nominate 10 other bloggers on twitter to complete the post themselve .

My flaws :
1- overthinking :I overthink about almost everything even if it's so stupid . I even check my stuff before going outside more than one time . but the problem that i talk loud when i am overthinking i start saying ( if i arrive late..... but if arrive early what will i do ... with whom i am gonna stay....  what if i didn't find anyone i know ... what if i forget that .... what if there isn't signal there .... what if i couldn't use my phone) , i act exactly like chloe the blond girl from bratz . even my mom tell me to get rid of this bad habit .

2- embarrassing myself : if it happen in front my family it's ok but outside ugh , don't ask me how , when , why , i always put myself in embarrassing situations. last time my sister invited my for dinner outside and i am like yeah let's go and while drinking soda i poured it on myself , i don't how this happen but some people was next to us , start laughing i felt so embarrassed . and that make me don't want to do or interact with anyone outside just to not feel like stupid .

3- irresponsible  : my mom never give me responsibility of taking care of our house , if she isn't there she always tell my brother to take care of the house , and if she tell me to watch something in the oven i forget and then it's burn . and the big prove that i am irresponsible that i alway hurt myself for doing a stupid things . and yeah i forget to close our door house 2 times when i want out . 

now let's change this flaws to something positive .

actually is good to overthink sometimes , that's make you always prepared and if something goes wrong you always have another plan .

2- if i didn't embarrasse myself now i will not have something to laugh about when i grow up . and how the hell i will learn new stuff if i am always afraid of interacting with others .

3- sometimes we shouldn't take life so serious i mean we should have some fun . 

i just learn something important while writting this post , if there is something bad we can change it to be a good thing there is always something positive in everyone and in everything we just need to use a diffrent angle to see it .

i would like to nominate :

1- shareeza fashion world

2- Joy frugal , fab and joy

3- Vinny art sydraft

4- Kat the boozy house wife

5- Kezzie kezzie's konfection

6- Courtney love-inspirative

7- Tera it's my crazy beautiful life

8- Okasan  i am ok

9- Chelsea just sea for yourself

10- Voice of a ginge voice of a ginge






You May Also Like

0 التعليقات