Powered by Blogger.

my journey in turkey -part6- aquaruim florya

by - April 16, 2019

28/12/2018
Hello everyone 
And welcome to part 6 , hope that you enjoy it . I started my day as usual . Then I went to Istanbul aquarium located in florya . None the train or tramway go to this area , you need to take 2 bus , well I can't describe which bus I took because I kept asking people till I get there . 
So I went with my father I only had 45 lira , and my dad didn't exchange from euro to lira , I already checked the price on the net and it was  40 lira when we got there it turned out to be 85 I was like WHAT , but thank god they accept payment with other currency  . This was my first time in an aquarium , here's some pictures .




this look like the fish which was with nemo .



























There is also cinema which was between 18 to 45 lira and other activities available only in Summer .

Next to aquarium there is florya park , it looks like a calm place to relax . I didn't enter .

We lost our way again by taking the wrong bus .

in the afternoon i visited historia mall located in aksaray , where you can find different stores , some of them have affordable price .


29/12/2018

this is my last day here , i enjoyed it so much , people there are so nice . there is a lot of places that i didn't visit . Turkey is now one of my favorite distention , i hope that i have chance to visit it again .

You May Also Like

0 التعليقات