Powered by Blogger.

Different type of people that I avoid

by - September 27, 2018

Hello guys 
And welcome to a new post of story time. 
 it's midnight and I have school tomorrow but I can't sleep and that's why I'm here now writting this post . I am sure that everyone of us had met a lot of type of  people . Those people although effect your life in positive way or in a bad way .
I am gonna talk about people that effect my life in a negative way and every time I meet any of them , I will try to avoid them .
.
1- the negative person :
This kind of people will turn any beautiful moment of your life to a worst one .those people will make you feel that everything is bad ,that anything you do is worthless , that you can't achieve anything . Let's take some exemples about that : 
A_ this subject is so hard I can't study both of us will never pass bla bla bla 
B_ you will not passe this job interview , just stop trying this world is fake you know what they will choose person that they already know you're just wasting your time ....
those are dream destroyer

2- the close minded person :
Now this is the worst kind , those who judge people according to thier skin color , relgion , race... . Those people judge you without knowing you . i will give you the most easy example  if you are Muslim so you are terrorist ,  this isn't true in each community , in each country there is  bad and good .
My advice to you be open minded and you will learn and see everything in a different way .

3- unfaithful person :
And I have met a lot of them believe me . when you meet them you will not know their reality , you will help them , give them what they want , give them advises ..... but one you need something from them or when they want something from you but you can't do it , the first thing that will tell you is ( you never helped us ; you never did something good for me why you are like that , i didn't do anything it's your fault ....) at the end you will end up alone trying to think what did you do wrong to them . well the simple answers you didn't do anything , they was just using you .

4- the person who complain a lot :
those people see everything bad they don't like anything at all maybe even they don't like you . the wather is so hot is so cold i don't like this food i have a lot thigns to do look what happen to me ...
they think that they are the most important one in the entier universe and guess what they think that you don't have any problems , you have no duties , and you have 1 million dollar .


i started writting this post last night and i published it  now (afternoon ) .

hope that you like this post and tell me which kind of people that you try to avoid to live a happy life ???
and if you are one of them , learn from your mistakes to be a better person in the futur 



You May Also Like

2 التعليقات

  1. Very good post! I always avoid negative people because it's not a good aura. I can't stand myself stating with that kind of person


    key xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , i agree with you the less you respond to negative person the more peacful your life become :)

      Delete